Even though industrial generators aren’t a common product for all Australians, Caterpillar is a household name for industrial products. Caterpillar is actually the world’s largest manufacturer for power generation solutions, and it offers a range of specifications that are unmatched. It has been in operation since 1955 and it has worked with millions of global industrialists including general construction, mining, oil, and gas, marine, power generation, government and defence, forestry, waste, quarry/aggregates, paving and technology. They are also very popular in Australia because it is a brand name that is instantly recognizable for industrial projects and works. Caterpillar industrial generators are perfect for prime, continuous, and standby power service that is reliable, clean for the environment and economical in operation.
Every single Caterpillar generator unit is specifically engineered and built for optimal performance. It is a huge global manufacturer that has the capability to make all major components that are closely tested. Caterpillar’s world-class testing is then followed by high-quality assembling and rated to produce an above 100% rate for load operation and safety. It is this dedication to perfection and meticulous generator testing that makes Caterpillar the brand it is and that’s why it is so popular and widely used. All Caterpillar industrial units have the option of weather and sound attenuated features which will help keep you compliant with Queensland regulations.
Benefits of a Caterpillar industrial generator
- Caterpillar generator technology has been a staple addition to sites and work on highly autonomous and remote-controlled mining environments throughout Australia. Caterpillar has a Queensland Distribution Centre that is quick and efficient at distributing parts to local service providers.
- Caterpillar produces industrial diesel engines that are designed to work properly for thousands of hours before any maintenance is required. Your CAT genset will age better than you and continue to provide standby or prime power with effortless efficiency. Reactive Generators technicians have extensive knowledge in CAT engine servicing.
- CAT has extremely large power capacity options, so there is no industrial project too large for these generators
- The best in industrial generator fuel efficiency and low life-cycle maintenance costs
- Guaranteed emissions compliance with most worldwide regulations
- CAT’s highly competitive position in the industrial generator market means they offer the best power requirements to meet the tightest budgets